Starting at $2,000
- A great editor can help you turn out the best manuscript possible
- We guide you through the editing process with love and care
- Our editing services include line edits, developmental edits, copyedits, and more
- Are you struggling to finish your book?
- We can help you make your dreams of writing your memoir, business book, wellness book, or other nonfiction story a reality
- We guide you through the process with curiosity, empathy, and writing expertise
- Contact us for a free consultation
Humanize Your AI-Written Content
Starting at $225/post
- No more robotic-sounding text! We "clean up" your AI-written content for your audience using your brand voice.
- Your text will go through our "human filter" and come out with the warmth and persuasiveness you want.
- We work with Chat-GPT, Bard, Gemini, and other AI-writing tools.
SEO Copy-Boosting Audit
Starting at $195/page
- Have a business messaging breakthrough with our copy-boosting audit
- We assess the pages on your website for grammar, clarity, brand voice, and SEO keywords
- We provide actionable tips on how to reach your target audience through high-quality copywriting
Premium Website Copy Package
Starting at $2,000
- The words on your website are crucial. They communicate critical information about the value your business brings to potential customers and clients
- This package includes copy for your home page, about page, service page, landing page, sales page, and more
- We help you create a brand voice and tone that will speak to your ideal clients
Complete Copywriting and Website Design Package
Starting at $3,000
- Good Writing Co. creates copy aligned with your brand
- This includes a home page, services/products page, about page, contact page, and more
- Falls Tech Group will custom-design a beautiful website with SEO best practices
Have you run out of time for that marketing campaign? We've got you covered!
- Email newsletters
- LinkedIn newsletters
- Google Business Profile Optimization
- Email sequences
- Marketing campaigns
- Copyediting (content marketing)
- Book editing
- Line editing
- Developmental edits
- First draft revisions
Book Editing Definitions
An editor will provide you with structural guidance, story suggestions, edits, and revisions for their manuscript. In the developmental process, the editor assists the author in forming a vision for their book and coaches them to ensure their vision is successfully executed. Developmental editing may include:
- Restructuring chapters to improve flow
- Offering guidance on plot, characters, setting, dialogue, and other writing conventions
- Suggesting rewrites or additions
- Checking citations and creating a bibliography
- A table of contents
A line edit addresses the creative content, writing style, and language used at the sentence and paragraph level. During this process, we may address the following:
- Words or sentences that are extraneous or overused
- Run-on sentences
- Redundancies and wordy sentences
- Paragraphs that can be tightened/cut for clarity
Copyediting will address the more technical aspects of the writing. During the copyediting process, the editor will focus on the following:
- Correcting spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax
- Consistency in formatting, fonts, numerals, etc.
- Polishing prose
A little love
Bethany is an amazing copywriter. She really takes the time to learn about your business and to capture your voice. I’ve been working with her for the past couple of months and I am blown away with what she comes up with, it feels like she crawled into my brain and yanked out the information.
Bethany has been writing blogs and helping with content for our monthly newsletter for a few months now. She's easy to work with, taking our ideas and shaping them into workable content. As a business that is particular about our messaging, we also appreciate that she is open to feedback and edits - and she gives us a chance to suggest both before the finished "product" is published. She's passionate about getting the story right. She's people-focused and personable. We genuinely like her as a human being and highly value her skill. I think we'll be working with her for quite some time. - Julia Ferguson of Cowork Frederick
I hired Bethany to edit my children's book. The experience was great. She added value to my book. I look forward to working with her in the future. -Lana Bowman Author of Brandon and Piggly the Piggy Bank
Bethany is a true professional and did a great job for me. She is very thorough and took the time to ask a lot of questions to get to know me better to deliver the best results. I am very happy with how well this went and I will use her for all future professional writing. Thank you, Bethany!
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Very professional, attentive, reasonably priced, and prompt.
I have worked with Bethany and I can attest to the quality of work that she does. A great resource for most anything written word and social media related. I will be using her services in the future.
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness
Bethany is a great writer who pays close attention to detail and getting the message right. From short form to long, Bethany can help your business with writing that works.
Easy to work with and very professional results!
Excellent at receiving and responding to feedback and requests, provides insightful suggestions and recommendations, easy and supportive to work with.